Thursday, March 22, 2012

Busy Bees!

We have been crazy busy the past couple of weeks! My sister and Collin came up last weekend for the basketball tourney downtown since KU would be playing. Everyone went downtown Saturday to watch the games and we were kind enough to let their dog, Gracie (Marley's even more naughty long lost sister) to stay in our backyard. Now, little Gracie has a hard time staying out of trouble. This is, after all, the same dog that jumped through their screen on their back patio door and high centered herself on the actual frame of the door! So we put her in the backyard and off everyone went. My sister receives a call and says your dog is running loose in the neighborhood and is chasing a rabbit! She somehow busted through our wood fence and hunted down this poor rabbit and well, you probably know what happened next. So that was the start of our weekend!

Did you all catch the KU game last Sunday?! Whew, what a show! My sister and Collin are diehard fans! Like the real hardcore kind. With the game going as it was, my mom and Gary were going to have quite the awkward car ride home with them! Good thing they showed up the last minute and a half and won!

Here is a picture of us after the game. We thought it would be appropriate to buy a $10 T-shirt to remember the weekend. We of course, bought Creighton T-shirts :)

Excuse the iphone shot. It's grainy, I know! You can also get my awesome outfit by applying any t-shirt of your choice over the top of a really cute summer dress :)

Wasn't too shabby of a weekend! Now on to more cuter things! Here is a preview from last week. We had a lot of fun with this little girl! She was such an active 1 year old! She wasn't quite sure what to think of the grass at first, but she warmed up!




Have I mentioned how much I love my backyard?! I no longer have to travel for shoots! I still will though :) Isn't this little girl just a gem?!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous! what a funny story about the dog! Only you guys would have one like that!

    ReplyDelete