Friday, March 23, 2012

Fab Friday!

It's the weekend! Pretty exciting stuff, eh? We never have a slow weekend to just hangout around the house. We always have people in town or I always have shoots. This weekend, it's Brian's parents. Last weekend my sister and her plus 1. Weekend before it was friends from Des Moines. We love these people but man we are looking forward to our vacation in a few weeks :)

Here are a few of my favorites from the past week or so:

Favorite new girl:



New Favorite Breakfast:


Favorite Moment of the Week:


Fireplace Remodel Idea:


New Headboard:


Favorite Photo:


Favorite Trend: Ombre Nails


And Lastly, My Soon-To-Be Favorite Vacation Spot, Grand Cayman Islands:


Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be spending my time coasting into first place in our family bracket  :) I love how my brothers, fiance and brother in law spend months upon months researching and watching every game just to come in last to us girls! Sigh..feels real good.

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook at facebook.com/brooklyflint as well as Pinterest at pinterest.com/brooklynsphotog







No comments:

Post a Comment