Monday, April 9, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap!



I stumbled upon an adorable, cute blog called Suzels Says and was just browsing when I noticed something. This is huge people. She was hosting a Coffee Mug Swap! Let me explain. You basically just have to be an active blogger, send her an email with your contact information and she then gets back to you with another blogger's information! Voila! It's basically a pen pal but for bloggers but instead of just receiving a stupid letter in the mail, you get a coffee cup!! Woohoo! I'm pumped.

So I am currently browsing my new blogger buddies site and I have the perfect mug for her! I will blog about it as soon as I send it out and whenever I receive mine :) Can't wait!

In other news, I hope everyone had a splendid Easter! I know I did! Partly due to the fact that my awesome boyfriend fiance got me a new Coach purse! Here's a pic of me doing my I'mtocoolforschool pose..


My new website/blog is soo close to being done, I can taste it!

Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment