Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey you, April Birchbox!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was well, rainy! To be honest, didn't really do much! We tried out the new Varsity sports bar down in Dundee last night and probably had the worst taco pizza ever. Then again, is taco pizza ever really that good?!

I received my April Birchbox last week and it always makes my day! Who doesn't like to receive pretty packages in the mail once a month? If you don't know what Birchbox is, it's basically a subscription of sample beauty supplies that you receive once a month. It usually contains 5 samples of anything beauty related! Take a look below at what I got this month:

It comes in these cute little boxes which I totally can't wait to reuse for Christmas!



First up: Willa lavender face wipes. Haven't tried these yet because I feel face wipes just don't do the trick! Perhaps I'll just keep these in the car or pack them for Mexico.


Zoya mint green nail polish: I'm pretty excited to use this for our engagement photos in a few weeks! It'll go perfect with my new maxi skirt!


I forget the brand but this is hand salve. It smells delicious and it's not super heavy or greasy.


Ok. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume. Not a fan of celebrity fragrances at all. However, it smells descent. Perhaps I'll pack this for Mexico as well since it's tiny!


Dropps laundry detergent pacs: I'm a laundry freak. These will not suffie in our household! All of my laundry supplies much match in not only brand, but as well as scent! So once again, this is a Mexico product!


Ok so it wasn't my all time favorite Birchbox but it's still fun and I'll definitely use all of these products! I just don't know if I like them enough to buy them. My last Birchbox I ended up buying 3 of the products and I'm actually still using the samples!

I would definitely recommend this if you love makeup and other girl things as much as I do! It's the perfect way to test out the product before buying them.

Have a great Monday! Tomorrow, I will be posting about my coffee mug that I received from our Coffee Mug Swap! I'm super excited to show you all!

2 comments:

  1. I love your box! Those wipes are the ones I keep in my purse, all the time. They're AMAZING for long flights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! I haven't used them yet! I guess I'll pack them for my flight next week :)

    ReplyDelete