Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Website Coming Soon!

We are finally coming close to taking our new website live!! This is something that has literally taken me 2 years to complete! At first, I didn't know what kind of look I was going after and as soon as I would pick something, I would change my mind! I even went as far as completely changing the business name! Scratched that real quick! I also didn't want to pay an arm and a leg just for website! Seriously, some quotes I got were for over $5,000! Come on! So I was determined to learn how to design this bad boy by myself! After countless hours upon hours of researching and playing with this thing, I have figured out how to design a website!

I can't wait to show you guys the new design and look Brooklyns is going for! Along with the new website came a new logo as well as colors! Can't wait to show you guys! This is will be the new site for our blog as well as our website! Wait, one place for everything?! YES! Be on the lookout as it goes live within the next week or so! Here is a little sneak peak at what's to come..


Let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas/suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment